Monday, June 29, 2009

Hard?cruel?non kind???..

I stick to my decision,maybe you wonder why my heart so hard..You also hate me like that right?Until you asked me went to teach my friend how to be hard and break with her bf as her heart always too soft to do that..haha....
When i told my friends that i already break up and single..They asked me is that true? why i looked like nothing only? I will give a smile as reply...Maybe all of you will think my heart is very hard..
I also dont know how to explain...Just let it be how you all think of me...
Why my tear stil will dropping when i know many that think my heart is very hard?It already quite a long time i din cry d...
I never hope anyone can understand me well...Cause that is impossible...
I have to try dont mind how people think of me...
As my holiday going to finish,i felt that i am heart-free...
Like nobody can take my heart away d...
Maybe that will make me more fresh...
Looking forward to my new sem...
LIM KAY LING must gambatteh yor!!!
Rachel,your family love you,God love you,and i love you too.Thats already enough...:)

2 comments:

wei jie said...

jia you...gambateh...new sem...new kay ling...

Rachel(Kay Ling) said...

thanks...