Monday, June 29, 2009

iPod settlement

My brother set up the new i-pod.He fail it..After that,we settle together and we still failed..
After mt brother back to pj,i tried myself..I found that i no the apple ID ...If i want get the apple ID,i have to key in credit card number..I felt it weird so i skip that. I started to be hot under the collar after worked hard for an hour still get nothing..
I wan give up d,then my friend found me that i am moody and asked me what happen..
I told him about my porblem,he help me search and give me a link finally..
By his help,i get the apple ID d..i get to insert songs into the i-pod d..
Wao,thanks him very much..Muackz...haha
The feeling of done of a touch mission is so great,especially when you think give up but finally u did it..haha..Thank you....actually without his help,i sure cant get to it..haha.

No comments: