Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oreo Day 1


First day working in giant nilai. My job is to distribute the oreo sampling biscuits..I have to stand for a very long time..My foot is totally redness already and very painful indeed..I work together with my friend,and he have to wear the oreo biscuit costume.That is damn hot..He keep on complaining..I know he may nt a good guy but will be a good people..haha....anywhere i think he did a good job..


No matter how,i also have some fun experience there..When i gave the biscuit to the kids,some of them not take the biscuit instead they open thier mouth and want me feed them..They are so cute by open their mouth..haha..My friend act as a big biscuits..He attract many people come over here and become a superstar cause there are many people who ask to take photo together with him..haha...


The job is tired but at least i still can get over it..That make me feel better....

1 comment:

jasmie said...

haha, so cute la the "biscuit"..
not easy to earn that money,,^^