Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 June

Today is your birthday..Last year i went to give u a suprise..There are so many things happen to us this year..You asked me dont go find you..I din go,or maybe i wont go also...I knew you are working,and you said you will come to find me tonight..No matter what is going to happen in future,i still think and really wish that we can enjoy tonight..When i know you are coming,i m very happy... When you told me that you are not coming i still ok..Am i already used to it?? Yup,i thought i become stronger already...Cause it already 2 months we din meet at all d...However,i m still crying when i blogging this post.I knew my antibodies against sadness will be stronger.Everything going to be stop soon....Anyway,i will still wish you Happy 21st birthday.....

No comments: