Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad result

I get my sem 2 result on 9 of june 2009...It not really good indeed...Most of the important courses i just get A-...That is break my heart..Most sad for me is when i know my oral interaction skills get a B+...

Did i tried my best in study in that sem?? Did my english really that poor?? I cant believe it....My result told me i m that lazy and poor in english language...My confident like fly away at this moment.My passion follow it...I lost both of that...

However,after a lots of my friends that console me..I feel better for now..I know i should not be sad by my fault that i made...What i should do is dont care what will going on in the future,but try my best first...As long as i learn,that is enough...
Thanks for those who console and confort me...Thanks for you all..You all know who yo are..:)

2 comments: