Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finale

Come to the finale of the drama...This drama is about when the hero find he dont like what happend,he can make a wish to return back to last time and change the decision he had made..He hope this change can make a better future,but he found now even worst..Therefore,he beg for the last change..This time,everything and everyone is fine except himself..But he still feel very happy and appreciate what he get d..

If I also get the magic to return if i found the decision that i made is wrong,will my frighten to make decision will become lesser? Will it help me in my life or it will just make human keep on return and refuse to move forward? I think what we having now is good enough d..Maybe this will make people will more appreciate time and present..God always create the best for us..:-)

No comments: