Thursday, July 2, 2009

Movie with him

I went for transformers with him just now...Just two of us..We went to eat pizza first as our lunch..We chatted happily...This moment is very relax and peace just like old friend gathering..Finally,i gave him the present d...After that we went for our movie... I can feel what he want,what he hope...Maybe this is the first time that i know i am so unique and important for him... Saw him very sad when i did something that may hurt him...Everytime i saw him very sad and hurt..I got the feeling to hold his hand and hug him..Well,i know i cant do that...I also control myself d..I success to control myself oh...Last time sure cant,m i become mature d?haha.... On the way back home,he let me know what he hope and want...If i said i totally dont love him d..that's cheating...I m human,i got feeling...I can let it down but still need time to suit myself..I told him that he must can find a girl that much more better...I hope he can happy too..I m sincere to blessing him..I shout to him,you must be happy...In this moment,is very very peaceful..Just like i can feel what happen in future..My sixth sense let me know tat we got a happy future on our own...I am happy with it...When we meet again,must be a best friend.. I know you wonder why i cant give you 1 more chance..I just can tell is feeling,feel that i should let u go this time...That will be good ending of us... I felt hard when i have to give you back the phone...But i should give back to you de...Even i looked very happy,it just because i wan make you happy too.I cant show my sad face to you.. Hope you like the present..If we are still together i will write that "Everytime we went out and i see you open your wallet paid everything for me..I know i should let you own a new wallet and the wallet is just like me to accompany you no matter where you go." I din write this for you cause it is not necessary anymore..haha.. Anyway,i know i never regret be together with you..You teach me a lots and give me a nice and memorable memory..Thanks you... This will be a beautiful full stop of our story.. I dont know what is going happen in my future,I will face every trouble with my toughness..Maybe my faith will shaking,but i will keep on going... Maybe on my own or maybe not Sometime i wonder if i let you go d,will i miss the one who treat me the best or love me the most? However,life is full of decision...I will take what happen in the future.. Both of us must gambatteh o!!Keep our life on happily.. We must can own our sky with blue...