Monday, June 8, 2009

Bad guy and Good guy



I saw him again in friday night...The guy who i think is a good guy when i work..After stop working and recall back,i realise that he is not a good guy..This same incident happend to me twice already..When i was young i always believe those who close with me is the best people,when i look back i knew that i am absolutely wrong..This guy is my manager..He used to date with my collegue who very close with me..I help them to keep secret so that the others in office wont get to know..After we stop work,my friends broke with him..I met him accidently twice,but the girl beside him is totally different in person..A young and rich guy have the ability to change girlfriend that often? Or every guy is like that?I really dont know....I hope i can clear of who is the real good person in future...

In contrast,a guy can protect a girl with his life..He realise who is the most important person and his love when he gonna to lost her...This is the good guy we call?Got how many this type of guy left?Those i mention was i watched in drama..wahaha...However,drama is totally not real in this world..I wish i can get a guy like that,but i also know the chance for me to get is very less..Because i m not that pretty and perfect as the heroin too...haha

People mention that you will get to know who is the most important to you when u near to the death devil..I always asked m i important to you?But why i din ask myself who is important to me?I really damn selfish....We should treasure of what we have...I also know that i should not continue to give myself excuse and stop learning...Forget those which hunt me and do everything in my own...Gambatteh,Rachel!!!

No comments: