Monday, June 15, 2009

Gathering

Today we took our friends went to visit our university..We just sit inside car and drove around,but already waste more than half an hour i think..haha..After that,we just went to a friend's house..We tried our best to get to her place,as we all dont know where her house's located in..We asked the pretty girl among us to sacrify and ask people around how to go that place..For sure,the pretty was not me..haha..
After that,we went to sing k in green box.I din sang much,but still enjoyable...I like gathering like this..At last,i feel tired and not so well..Therefore,i just listen to they sang..
When i reach back home,it is the right time for dinner..Therefore,i just sit down as usual and took my dinner..All of my family members laugh at me and said why i so 'geng' and will back on time..haha...I just admit that i always that 'geng'..
At night,we whole family went to have some desserts as supper..
I already long time din being so happy,but my stomach started to get not well...Nevermind,i enjoy is enough..:)

1 comment:

jasmie said...

hahaha! ya... enjoyed!