Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just TIME needed?


People said time can heal wound and Time also can use to forget someone...Is this true?

I hope i can forget you...I hope i can forget someone by time pass by?

Rachel,please stop giving chances already,he wont know,he wont change,he wont understand you..You will only end of disappointed again..Heart will pain repeatly...Stop your tears from dropping d...
Love is so pain......

I not sure i can love the one who treat me very very nice..

Thanks you very much,but i cant give you any promise right now..I m sorry..

I also not sure i can forget the one who in my heart more than a year..


I will be single..I will be single...

Single is not that hard as i think..

I will study hard,i will be tough and mature..

Get better result and learn more...I will be a better girl...

Hope i can do my best in future...I promise myself.....

2 comments:

jasmie said...

be tough girl..

Rachel(Kay Ling) said...

thanks you,jasmie..I will..believe and support me o..hehe