Thursday, June 4, 2009

Out Of Wedlock Birth


My mum and I went to have lunch in a friend's shop.. We found out that the daughter of the shop's owner is going to divorce with her husband..The girl is just same age with me..Of course, their married base is the out of wedlock pregnancy..They just married for 2 years and now will end up with divorce..What a sad thing?..According to my mum news,they divorce beacuse of 'house violent' and the husband start taking pill...This girl who same age with me is a pretty girl and she work as a beautician..The time they were marry, all the people around keep whispered that they are not match..I agree with that also..haha..Just wish the girl all the best...Even my mum also keep on feel sympathize with...and i just can nod my head.

There are a lot out of wedlock birth nowadays as my population test book stated..I wonder how a girl going to handle when they get to know they pregnant already..This must be a huge stress to explain to their parents and friends..How a girl going to handle those physiologycal change in their body? For me,i sure cant handle it well...That's a big responsibilty that i cant imagine...Therefore,i quite pity to those get that experience..and hope they are all well and happy...The main point is please think twice before you do anything...

No comments: