Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seminar..

My mum and i went for a insurance seminar tonight..I not really want to go,but she want me follow,so i got no choice..The speaker talked a lots about his own story..The point i get is you never try,then you will never know..As long as you put effort in it,then you will know..haha..I get to know insurance are not easy as i think..My mum want me to get a license,i have to do it..However,it doesnt mean i ahve to do insurance d..Just in case anything happen,it may help..

I also felt life is so simple and people wont stay very long in this world..And my body is not so good,always pain in many part..Quite worry also...Therefore we have to appreciate our time and do what we like..When i drove back,my mu slept inside the car..I can felt how tired my mum is..She is getting old,but i just like din growth very much..We like cant help her in many things..So sad...

The speaker ask can you earn rm 10000 per month?I hope i can..but that seem impossible to me..haha..I very materialistic?? Maybe i am..But i hope i can give a better life to my family only..Noneed they worry too much..My mum can rest well and noneed work so hard...Thanks daddy and mummy for what you al did for us..:-)...Hope for all the best in future..

No comments: