Friday, June 12, 2009

Decision

Finally,i made that decision..We come to a deal that we have to break..I very sure i will be ok..But when i chat with you,my tears droping nonstop and my heart is so painful..I dont know this decision is right or wrong..Anyway,i made it.......

I remember we had a sweet memory..I remember how you treat me..You treat me good or bad i also remember..You are a guy who got your own opinion,you wont listen to others..Things change when you are under stressfull..You wont bother me when you are stress..Your behaviour change when you are under pressure...

When valentine day,there are no flower or celebration..It is ok for me..When 1 year anniversarry,there is also nothing happen..I told myself that all celebration is not important..I felt very happy cause i m a understanding girl friend..Izzit my understanding make you less and dont know how to care of me?i wonder...

How many time i hope you can change for me? How much effort i put? When our relationship drop down,and i feel like the distance between us is so big...I start treat you not so good as before..I think you realise that too..How many times i hope you can change and faster chase me back and tell me how important i m for you..It end of disappointed..I wonder is it because our love not strong enough or i not good enough,so u think that is not worth to change for me..

Wah,i am so happy that when you said you can change for me..I looking forward to it..1 day pass,nothing...2nd day pass,things go worst..My heart cant endure d..It was so weak...Finally,i decided d..I dont know will it make us better..I hope it make us more matured..The feeling i got now really make me cant breath..I can endure the hurt feeling again...But you seen so unhurt for twice..I really wonder should i or could i date again...

I still hope all the best for you..I dint mean want to hurt you..Please believe me..I hope you all the best too....

No comments: