Sunday, June 21, 2009

Singer zchen


Went to hang out with family in seremban parade..The coincident thing is the malaysia singer Zhang zchen came seremban parade for promote his new album..However,the crowd was so little...sad for him..His new album got many nice songs as my brother told me that..And he used his own money to sponsor this album de..When he asked the crowd to scream,the circumtance around is very quiet..Even he said he very disappointed with seremban people..haha..However i gt give some moral support to him as well..


I met my friend who study in upm also..She was with her bf..I asked what university her bf get in as her bf jz finish stpm..He get upm also..Wao..Congrate to her la..Then they can sweet sweet study together in upm d...So envy ya..haha..Wish you all the best la..:)

No comments: