Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Day

Finally,my family reunite again.We treasure this moment..We went to celebrate belated father's day..Went to a delicious dinner in seremban..We have a enjoyable chatting time..haha..Since we all talk nonstop,and the restaurant become noisier as we enter it..

We talked about working in the society nowadays..My sister said the most fast method for you to promote and success is backstab others and make you climb higher...That even better for you to work very hard or overtime in office..
Last time,i may meet situation like this before when i worked part time..Actually i am nt mind they backstab me as i just a temporary worker..haha..I dont hope to promote or other else..I just wan get my pay then enough..Maybe because i am a cowards as well..In future,i dont know what will happen..I may don know how to be disguise and dunno how to make my boss happy..haha..So,i think i would not get promote very fast to high position ya..haha...Quite worry ya..hehe

Why this world will become like this??haiz..sad
Luckily,i still have my lovely family to depend on..haha

No comments: