Friday, June 5, 2009

I am sorry..

Many people suprised that why i can do such crazy things in my life? I scared at first,but my sixth sense told me it will be alright..That's why i go for it..I knew it may wrong for me to do that..But i did...I knew it is very unfair to him...Maybe i m really that bad and maybe anthomaniac..You told me that you not really trust him, and this is every unfair to someone else....My heart is painful and my mind is stuck..i am sorry to both of them...I know i may hurt both of them..I am sorry....

I know i m selfish..Maybe that's why i dont know how to choose..I very clear that i have to stop my this selfish thinking and action...No matter how hard for me, no matter there are still how many tears i need to fall,i still will come out with a answer.I will assure that answer is the best for you all and nt for myself..

I not dare to hope your forgiveness..If my vanish can make all of us feel better,i rather to do that...

No comments: