Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fever

Sudden fever in this morning..When my friend message me that she gonna go for a blood test as she got many symptom..It make me more worry and scare..I feel very not well after that..
My family members even more worry and scare when they know i am not well..
My mum took me to see the doctor..the doctor seen not that scare also,as he din wear mask.
I am not worry about myself,what make me worry is my family members..
I know my friend will go check,she promise me will tell me when she get the result..However,now already very late.There are still no any news from her..The waiting time make my heart cant feel relieve.I keep scratch my hand and some small spot appear..It make me shocked as i think i may allergy to the medicine i took..But i think not because of that..Hope so..
Hope all the best for us...Pray a lots...

No comments: