Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lab work

This is a moody day for me.. Talk less, joke less and happy less..
today thursday again,have to attend the microbiology lab..Today about staining..
In the process of doing work,there are many things i could see..All bad things,maybe because i m moody..I know as a christian i should not talk bad about others..But just can blog here..
There is a step in the procedure that we need to trip in the slide in to a chemical called malachite green,this is a pre-cancer agent..I had a friend who very care about her health..
She asked me to do that dangerous work...I m ok with it if u ask properly..However,today is my moody day,i m glad that i din angry and scold out on the time..She is just the type of girl that in hokkien can called as kia si - mean scare to die if translate directly..Maybe there is a misunderstand,but this is what i felt in my special moody day...
On the other hand, there a group of people who used 2 microscope..While, we got no one to continue our work with that..Quite sad...Did the work d but cant get result..When we get the microscope already near 5 pm..Therefore,we just get 1 or 2 results..Haiz....Sien..

No comments: