Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last night of holidays

Been through a long long holidays...Planned to work in this long sem break..Well,got work for only few days...haha...Dont know what i had achieved in my free days..Like wasted a lots of time d..What i am sure is i have rest enough..
Tomorrow have to back to hostel already,but still dont know what to pack.I think should have a lots of stuff i should packing..Still thinking what are those important stuffs...Maybe i am lazy to pack or i m unwilling to pack..haha...Not really wan leave my comfy house..haha.I think most of the university students also got the same mind and thought as me..haha..
This is my second year d,i am a senior now...Cant wait to see the new faces in my faculty..
I enjoy my freedom right now..Like dont want to be control d..haha..I m so bad..
I will try my best to be more independent and learn a lots in this new sem..:)
This is my 60 post..haha..mean i wrote almost 60 essay in my holiday with broken language?haha...Good..Maybe my blog will be inactive d..But i will try to write more during my free time..

1 comment:

jasmie said...

welcome back to UPM^^