Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Addicted to drama...

My friend intro a nice korean drama for me to watch..The love that presented by the drama will make all the girls start their imagination..How the guy do so many things just because of the girl...haha..Even my housemate who are very man also start imagine..Amazing right?? But all of us know that love like this wont exist in the real world, and wont exist in our life too..haha..My tears come out when the guy dont believe the girl and the girl being bully by all the friends..After being bully till cant endure anymore,the guy only come out and said sorry to her..Is it must be hurt only get the sorry from guy...I wonder...haha..Hope it wont affect my study..haha...

2 comments:

jasmie said...

韩国版流行花园???~!

Rachel(Kay Ling) said...

yes..u r right..haha