Monday, July 6, 2009

Semester 3

Today is the first class we attend...Suprisingly,this subject is in malay.The lecturer keeps on told us about his background and his achievement...From this,i know we may need to visit the orang asli village to complete our assignment..Brain and mind still blur and empty..Everything like a new start..I become hyperactive when see my friends..Thursday will be back home..Hope everything going well this few days...Quite scare of my assignment and exam that coming soon..Hope i can handle it well and do it well...nt just simply copy and paste like last time..haha..
I still confusing about something..I feel like everything gonna change very fast including myself...
Thats why i cant comfirm anything including relationship..Maybe i got no confident in future..It seen like very hard to love and take a good care of someone for a long time..Cant deny this is human weakness..I just hope i can let thing go by itself..This is the only thing i can do now before i make sure i can start and stick to someone..Then maybe only will be fair for everyone that around me..
I dont know he like me or not??but the present he gave to me make a lots of question pop out from my friend..hope we are too sensitive..haha.but really like the heart of him and the sincere of this souvenir...thanks alots...friend forever...

1 comment:

jasmie said...

all the best in the new semester...