Friday, July 10, 2009

First week of semester 3..

Second year is a new year and a harder year for me...I taking only 5 subject this sem,but already want faint...
Sosiology
Surprisingly that this subject is in malay, maybe before this i din really know what is this subject about..It just like the further study of hubungan etnik..Damn dislike this type of subject..We need to visit the kampung asli village to fullfill our assignment..Dont know which village to go, and have to worry about transport...
Statistics
Before end of second semester,i already heard that this is a hard subject..We chose group 2 to register..The lecturer is a foreigner,maybe from iran or iraq that type of country..I found hard to understand his words...That is a big problem to me...When i attend his class,i have to spend a lots of concentrate to listen to him,that make me headache sometime..haha
Maternal health
This is Dr mary's class..She teached us population last sem..We already used to her teaching style..So this is not a problem..The different is this sem we got lab class..The first day of class,i still consider whether we should bring labcoat or not,because the venue is in lecture hall.Finally,we din bring and we found that this is a dry lab class.We have to do report or visit some people outside..It is not the laboratory lab..She gave us a hard report to do in first week,now still blur with it.
Metabolismes
This lecturer is a prof,but we realise doubt about it..She is my friend's academic advisor..First day of class already piss off with us as we cant decide a time for replace class..My buddy told me that they din understand what she teach about in class..I gt the same feeling after enter her class for first time.
Basic Microbiology
Bacteria...Something we cannot see with our eyes..In class,the lecturer told us that now we gonna study about the things that we cannot see with our eyes..It is very interesting..I know i going to memorise many of the bacteria specific name and words,as i hate to memorise things.
In lab class,the lecturer used more than an hour to explain the safety way in lab,that we already know..She said we must very careful as now we gonna to work with SOMETHING THAT WE CANT SEE WITH OUR EYES..same sentences again...This lab is the first lab tat seen so serious and took the longest time in my lab time than usual before..However,i know i have to learn properly as this course got the lab exam..Oh my god,very scare of this as i usually just played during lab section..haha..
Wish me all the best to over come all this...

No comments: