Friday, September 25, 2009

Tsunami


Hang out with my friend for a movie - tsunami.. It is a korean movie. This is a touch and reality movie for me..When you reach the terrible situation, human cant do anything,no matter how advance the technology is. I asked myself will i scared if i meet those situation, the answer is yes for sure.. You can see how selfish of human when they want to survive, you also can know who is the one who treat you the best and feel the love among human being. Human being really complicated..haha.. The scene that make me drop my tear is when the hero chose to sacrified himself and lets the other guy. This hero is a honest and naive guy.The girl played around him and even said he is poor lubber. However, when reached the moment he changed become so man as he is a lifeguard. He showed his love to the girl. No many guy who can do this to the girl he love instead of her bf who look handsome and rich. Well, CANT JUDGE THE BOOK WITH ITS COVER,this is the meaning. This movie really give me lots of motivation. I know i should appreciate time and do whatever i like and appreciate those who love me, and those i love.

No comments: