Thursday, September 10, 2009

Distance

Not everyone know the real meaning of love. Got feeling = love or like? How about suddenly feeling gone?Maybe u like someone without ur notice and realise.
After i heard the story of you all went to the mines.How you and her not in good mood..I was shocked when i know all that.It make me more sure that she really like you..I found that she so like you,it quite make me worry..I know i should do something...
I know i should not let you feel that you got hope..I may hurt you..The main problem now is when i know she like you so much..I may hurt her too...I unable to hurt so many people..It will make me hate myself..
I am thinking that we may need to keep distance between us..She is my housemate,i should care for her...I will try my best to keep this beautiful distance and still be best friend..:-)

No comments: