Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Move and Step Forward

Nice tang lung festival organised by students college 17,UPM.. I like the performance, and the little lantern all over the basketball court is the my preferable.. The festival ambience was so strong, and the little lanterns were very cute.
Before the activities, saw you settled in the basketball court. You lead your team to decorate and did work in the basketball court. This shown your leadership that you learned. I happy to see this, but just din tell you.I also realize lots of girls took photo with you, show you are so famous o..haha..
You told me that you are not confident. Actually everyone not confident, but confident can be earn little by little when you move forward, did some work that you think is you are not capable before..We learn step by step, moving forward step by step. Every university students need that. You did a good job, at least you move faster than me..Shame on me..haha
Anyway, be confident, not afraid of trying, keep working hard, the bright and colourful life and lovely sky belong to everyone of us..GAMBATTEH!!!

No comments: