Friday, September 25, 2009

Theory and Application

Long time din take bus as my transport. I dunno the system was changed to you have to buy the ticket before you broad the bus instead of give money to the driver straight away. When i enter the bus, the driver requested me to buy the ticket first. Oh no, i had to go down and bought the ticket.
After get my ticket, i sat at one place and the bus started to move.
When we reached one bus stop, there were few older broad in to the bus. I just stood up and lets one of them to sit on my place. Sorry that there is no enough for them. However, there were many youngster who also sit on their place. They even younger than me. Some are couple and stick together as they cant see others. Why are they dont want to stand up. I feel great cause i capable stand for half hour in the bus. They dunno they should do tat? Quite disappointed with youngster nowadays..
Well, Malaysian do learn the theory of respect the older and should give their seat to the older, but how many of them do apply it? I got no answer........

No comments: