Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Be a good girl...

She did a lots that make my daddy and mummy worry and uncontrollable..
My mum just keep complaining to me and wan share her sadness with me..
Even my eldest sis also called her as trouble maker..
I dun like my parent keep complaining to me.I know they are worry and wan find a way to release..
What i can do is only be a good daughter..
and i should behave myself...
I did a lots that i think quite crazy when i was young..
When i know i m still immature,i will like to choose not to hurt anyone..
I know you all treat me very good,this is the reason i dont wan you all to wait..
I dont even know why gt guys will like girl like me...
For what i did so much last time,i feel myself is so complicated..
For me,u just like a white and fair blank paper that never being use...
Dont hope i make black spot on it..
What you all should get is a good and innocent girl,
then build a sweet and pure love..
I dont hope to hurt anyone..
Immature make me cant be very loyalty..I not sure it just a simply feeling o what..
MY past also make cant really feel safety in love..
Maybe i m someone who hard to feel safe...

No comments: