Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Time

Microbe lab again..today handle with virus,so have to go in and out virology lab for many time..For me,being first time sitting in front of Laminar flow cabinet alone,do work alone and guide by the instructor..Nervous and shaking hand disturb me a lots..However,the kind lab assistant said first time always like that and this is why we need to learn.Thanks her alots..
After that,i have to complete my work in virology lab..This time watching by an arab PHD student.
He in charge of this lab..He stand aside watched me do my work.When he saw my hand shaked,he asked me is i nervous.I answer as yes.After that,my friend told me that he laugh at me..Damn...he should encourage student instead of laughing..Being a PHD student is not everything,just a normal person too..Hope next student wont really care about his laugh too..
Conclusion,i did learn a lots this time...

2 comments:

Ming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ming said...

yup PHD is just like any undergrad student. still not yet got the " Dr " means still the same. to me, i prefer the students treat us like friends and not like someone who should be respected or so.

because respect is earned not deserved. yup yup!