Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Course night 2009



This is my 2nd year course night..Well,course night mainly organise to welcome those 1st year and great those in last year.As i m in 2nd year,we were just organizer. However,when i 1st reached there,i was so lonely because all my friends gt their own job.The only things i can do is wait and eat.. I was participate in one couple dancing.When i was dance,i am so nervous until i gt hand shaking again.My partner felt it and make him nervous too.I should said sorry to him..haha.. Got an event that guys will invite girls to dance.As nutrition course got many girls and amount guys just like dinosaur..Therefore,i think i will just sit there and look at people dance..what surprise me is when i was sat there,suddenly someone held my hand and pull me out..When i think back now,it was such a scene that i only saw in movie before..Have to agree that it is quite romantic..Thanks to him too...

No comments: