Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lousy, bad, emo..

I knew that i am weak in english and my work is not organise, but do u need to critic like this..
I unable to write well in an hour..i knew this is my problem..I will change instead of being look down...
You feel irritating about the one you like is your matter, it does related to me at all.
Don't ever take me as your punching bag. Cause i m not..
You always complain this and that, tell us this and that, but we never refuse to listen or feel you are irritating.. what the heck is this..
I noneed you to correct my essay for me, you feel you are lucky.. I feel ths same way as well..
I hate attitude like that. it does hurt me..i hate i not strong enough, i hate i very care..
Do i need my heart and i to be numbness, only i can survive well..EQ, please do come find me and fill me up.. Wish i can stop my emotional soon. I cant let all this small matter or small people to affect my study..What i can do is to be alone and stay a distance..

P/S: Forgive me for being rude here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u didn't say much rude also. so don' be sorry.

putting self up front.. way up front.. and neglecting other feeling for own feeling..that's just lame.

i have met ppl like that..
avoidance was my only way .
ignorance could really be bliss.
even in lab, i sometimes blast my mp3 player so that i am in my own world jamming to the rhytm of the music while doing my labwork.\



take less notice of what's going around. u will be able to do it .

jia you!


hxg2760