Monday, February 22, 2010

thanks you, my friend..

This is my work in my writing class to comment on a poem about friend. The poem's title is A Simple Thank You, My friend.Hope you saw and will like it..if you remember you are the person i meant..haha

This poem shows the gratefulness of the poet to his friend. Friends do play an important role in our life, as they influenced us the most. A good friend will cheer our lives up, bring light to our life and lead us in our journey. I would like to thank one of my friends after being inspired by this poem. She is my secondary classmate, we used to be rivals and finally turned into best friend. When I was in form three, there was an oral speaking test in my class. The test result let me down as I get a low mark. The teacher opened an extra session for those who think they would score better in English class. I would like to have another chance but I am too shy to raise up my hand and ask for it. After the class, my friend knew my mind. She encouraged me to surpass my shyness and accompany me to the teacher’s office. So, I was being tested by the teacher for second time. At last, I ended up with an “A” in my English oral test. If it was not because of her, I probably won’t have another chance. I have to thank her as she brought courage into my life.

No comments: