Sunday, January 31, 2010

climbing..

Many problems come in to me..
My handphone keypad spoilt half way. How i going to type message without g,h,i and m,n,o.?
After that, distraction was around me for the whole sunday..
When i determint and tried to find back my way, shoulder making some noise. My head cant move and turn fast and as i wish..Like a old woman..
Maybe it does complained that my long period of sedentary study life or my weak body does ring the alarm?
Damn worry...
Forget to brng the lecture note to class, and drove the emotional and sensitive lecturer crazy..
I am not purposely left my notes at home.Just i m too blur.. Monday blue do come.. My mood was ok just my body is the opposite.
Finally found that period came in the inappropriate time. Luckily still can handle..
Obstacles did happen to test and bother me..
I should be strong to climb...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With efforts, come success and great things. Challenges in life. but it's through all these that we become a better person.

Climb all the way up my dear, when u need the extra hand, i will be behind u ,pushing u up.

hxg2760