Saturday, February 20, 2010

Showing off

People will showing off naturally? I show the flower pic not to show off, is just i appreciate the beauty of the art work. You show your sweet pic, what is that called? I would never ask do you miss me lo. You said this time you fall in love, the feeling is totally different. What the heck it related to me? I already told you guy that i m not a good girlfriend. This is rachel lim kay ling how?? Cant is it? Great that you fall in love again..
The different for me is just you know the real meaning of fall in love and how to love people..
You will reply her, chat with her in msn. You will show your love in personal message. Last time even what i wrote and typed in my personal message, you will just close your eyes and see nothing.
Finally you know how to love..
Guys are mature later, i understand...
Good luck...
P/S: bad girlfriend then bad la...:)

Read my senior's blog just now.. It mention that girl just need a guy to sayang them. Thats ald enough and will have the bravery to spend the rest of life. I do spend the hard time with you. Just i lost the sayang...

No comments: