Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Flimsy love

I born in a happy family with parent and siblings. However, love is flimsy in my mind when i was small. I dont really believe someone can love another for so long and loyal. The only one i believe is that between my parent. Time will heal your wound, it also will dilute the love. He can fall in love with others very easy.. If you want to confess, i think action is better than word. You may just hold her hand, or hug her, if she din brush you off, mean you already success. It is better than you to ask as girl may not know how to answer yes. This is a small tips for guys...
Anyhow, I am still who i am.. Happy for you..Wish you have a great valentine day.. Even you and me had never been celebrate it before.. I think valentine day is just a small event that the businessman use to made money, thats why i dint required more on that day. I think myself is very great girl. haha.. Well, now i am not really pay attention to this special day too.. Anyhow,Happy valentine day for everyone..

No comments: