Friday, February 12, 2010

Fail again-broga hill- no fate-lesson

I determined to go to broga hill for the nice view there. When we reached, there are a lot of problem did happen. We went too early and there is no people. After negotiation and argument, we decided to wait first. Finally there is people who came, we very excited and follow their back quickly. We were lost at first as nobody know the exact road. When we found out the correct way, my sister told us that she totally lost her capability to continue. We were shocked and felt bad indeed. The evil of me try to persuaded her to endure and continue. She persist to stop and went back, as she is breathless. I knew that i were evil enough, i din put myself into her shoe. I just dun wan end with disappointed. However, we did went down with all the disappointed. along the way we went down, many ppl come. They all curious about why do we go back so early. Felt damn shame. Once again, i fail to do one thing again. Such useless..
On the way back home, i did think for a long time. What is the most important thing? Is life or the view? Just like what mention in the last lecturer book, people always go first then matters. Why the stupid of me din understand yet? I fail the broga trip but i did learn a lesson. People always come first, nothing more important than life especially those you love one. Must remember this, evil rachel!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you thought this thing out. putting oneself into another shoe really let us see more things from another perspectives.

hxg2760