Saturday, March 6, 2010

Theory and Truth

When i was studied about cardiovascular disease's symptoms, causes, impacts and treatment,or even how many people dead because of it. When i was studied about hypertension causes stroke may leads to dead. When i am studied about diabetes...
I was studied a lots of diseases,their impact, their causes, their treatment and control..It is just a theory for me..The things that i need to memorise very well to get good result in my tests.. I had numb and it doesn't sound very strong and serious to me. Perhaps, i am lack of perceived of threat( perceived of suscepbility and seriousness)..
Stroke is never a strong word to me.. Even i remember it,know it will cause this and that.. Guys, when you all see the truth.. That's a really strong a serious word especially when you see it in the medical report of someone that you know. It is a strong word to me when i saw the person i knew for so many years in coma. It is a very sad and serious situation..Wish miracle happen in my auntie..
Due to no prevention and insurance backup, what can do is just waiting the miracle. How many miracles in this world? God may tell me..When you had hypertension, please do take the pills. It is a chronic disease that different from flu and fever. it will leads to stroke and fatal..
Now i realised what we study is veru serious.. I m not sure what i studied and when i graduate can earn a lot od money or not.. At least, i know by what i studied,i can care of myself and those whose around me.. Thats ald a worth study of my life.. Gambatteh.
.Take the challenge and do treat it seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jia you ^^.

hxg2760