Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back

Back from nutristudy..
I did learn a lots from this studied..Even sat in the van more than 9 hrs..
However, I felt i still not perfect enough.. I still not very active in talking, not really automatic do what i should.. I jz cant realise i should do somethg more than my own duty.. What in my mind, i just follow the instruction and not creative to help more..
Thats my weakness.. Just like i dun remember go others friend house should bring some present..
In simple word, i dunno how to 'zuo ren'..This type of characteristic will be very rugi when go to work...
Dunno how to solve at this moment..Try my best...

2 comments:

Ming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hxg2760 said...

No one is perfect .
As long as the will to improve is there. then that's all that matter.

you still have time. u realize your imperfection and strive to fix it.

my Genetics lecturer, Dr Robert Rothman ..one of his Rules of life is..

You can't be perfect, but once you realized it, then you are perfect.

March 28, 2010 7:43 AM