Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kick off.. Brush off..

Sad to hear the word die-premature from you. I was thought you are doing fine.. I wonder what is the reason or causes of this die premature. He is a great guy that maybe advance and great in academic, but i think maybe he is just a shy guy..
You are a good girl that i had met. I knew and pass through some of your pass relationship with you.. Even i dunno what and why everytime you broke.. Why such a good girl like you just cant meet good guy.. I think you should get a good guy cause in my mind you are even a better girl than me..
I can see your passion in love, your loyalty and your trust in it.. I was very sad to hear you get hurt in love again. You din told me the details of it, but i m sure you got your reason. I m sorry that i cant console you at my busy time.. I just can pray to God to please him let you feel better..
Even i will felt disappointed about all the guy. I start to feel the guys around me also not good person.
Girls, kick off and brush off the bad guys that surround us..
Hope you hapy always, my dear~~

No comments: