Monday, March 22, 2010

Nutri study

I have been entered uni for 2 years. For me, i just maintain my simple lifestyle which against my hope 2 be an active person. I wish i can change..
Lastly, i had successfully joined a study. It is a big studies which organise by Dutchlady, Nutrition society of Malaysia..I can be the enumerator of it. My purpose is not to gain money but is experiences. I did happy for joining, cause i thought that you wil fully support me and happy for me. This is the time for me to change and train my social skill, even more deep know about my studied field.
However, sometime thing are out of our thought. I did unhappy when i know the time is crash with the day you wan to come. I try to make it win-win, when i know i go on friday, i was so happy and want let you know.but Your voice, your mood is totally let me down.. You understand me is only my own thought or my own dream..I fail to cheer you up..
I did think of my boyfriend or husband will stop me from my work. I know i dun like that as well.
If it is like that, i rather stay on my own way alone...no matter how hard...
I really cant expect anyone can understand me..Thats the same mistake i made again..
I should start my work, prevent the tears and focus on my work..
Jiayou...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is great that u hav started ur first step to b what ppl u want to b.....jia you...
however, there hav a lot of barriers are waitng for u, so dun giv up easily, u hav to pass it n grow>.<
sometimes, it is very tired, but recall bc what hav u done n what u learn, must b happy, hehe
x ppl totally know u or understand u ever ur parents, sister, and brther. U hav to understand urself n know what u want then chase for it
**everybody got their own limitation, dun blame urself til cry o, hehe, ok lah, noe u r stronger now lah, won cry>.<
happy to know tat u start striving,haha....change to what u think tat it is best n b urself....
jia you jia you>.<