Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tiring sem

There are strict lecturer, important courses that exist in this sem. All of us exhausted due to many reports and assignments. Our life like nonstop of working. First time feel so busy. Other than homework, communication problem among us also occurs. Work in a team sure have different opinions and suggestion. I think this can solve by discussion and understand.. Well, thing always out of our predict.
Some type of people cant work together with certain type of people? Izzit true? I not so sure. There are relationship among us that become worst and some maybe the opposite when many works come across. I not really know how to handle, and i also not very very care. anyway, it is stil a bad thing for thing become like this.
I wan start to do more preparation of study, doing well in my work, understand all the work that i did, and know clearly of every single word that i typed. When i start do some preparation, i m lost. I dunno where and how to start. Thats make me feel damn bad and i dont know how to come across.
Family matter do bothering me as well. I dont know what is happen when i not at home. I just know there are lack of money. I wonder how my parent, sisters and brother s' feeling. I am sure i will be sad if they feel bad. Thats why i chose just to believe and gave. I know they are far more important than money. I seen to be a money-grubber and love money. Actually, family are always the first for me. I knew this very clear.
Assignments like cant finish, keep change this and that. I wonder why we change just due to someone said how we should do. Maybe because we din step out and ask the person in charge or maybe we very concentrate in class and know everything already. Keep doing and changing make life dull. Many works and problems in mind make mood and life worst...
Weekend please come to rescue me.........

No comments: