Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lost

I become very weak~~
I very depend on others~~
I not capable to fullfill even just a little work~~
Get mad of because of little matter~~
I upset very easily~~
Emotional very easily~~
Angry very easily~~
I can't endure myself to be like that~~
I know i am very bad to the one who concern me~~
I hate myself, hate my weakness, hate my uselessness, hate evrything about myself..
If you want run away from me for ur best, please take your step~~
I wont stop you or blame anyone of you~~


Thinking of what make me change? because of i had leave my lovely GOD and full of sin~
I am sorry~~
I dont want back to that evil lim kay ling~~
However, i m lost in this moment~~
The frighten of lost is too much, i already cant endure and wan die of that~~

1 comment:

hxg2760 said...

I will help you find your true self back. It takes patience and patience will be what i will pass to you.

I won't take any step further away from you but instead, i will be taking step to move closer to you.

You don't have to be alone. LIght will surround you. joy will come by . and i will always be with you.