Friday, October 16, 2009

Way to back home on 16 oct

Morning, went outside to wait for bus towards ktm station. After waited for 15 minutes, the uni bus came and i broad in. Met the 3rd year class rap and his girlfriend, i knew his gf's hometown also same as me-seremban.. However, they went to a date but not home.. This prove my studies in last sem that the best cure for homesickness is find a lifepartner at uni..haha..

I was reading when waited for the train to come when i was in serdang ktm station. Suddenly, a woman came infront of me and looked at me.. This made me shocked. I was keep think about what should i do. She requested me to give her a hand by give her rm5 to have a meal. I stuck and finally i refuse to give because she was still young and not handicap.. She went to next person after my refuse. All the people seen refuse her too. Maybe everyone thought she was cheating. I think i will give her some money if i got small amount money,but i just have rm10 in my purse.

No comments: