Thursday, October 8, 2009

" GIVE without hope for TAKE"


If someone ask me what type of guys that every girls can't skip and let him go? My answer will be someone that willing to give and sacrifice for the girl but never hope for any reward from the girl. Just watched drama that the girl also knee down to an ugly guy that can sacrifice for her. He can pay for large amount of money and all his money just to make her happy and smile. This remind me of my own mind and view..For me, i may not like a guy easily. When i found that he can show his heart, care, concern and do many things for without request for my repay, i will touched by him.. In the other hand, if someone said i din give response after he did something for me and even count what he did for me, bought for me, or even bring me to some place.. I wont blame him, cause it is normal to count.Maybe i will count to if i were a guy.. Just i will doubt that is that a true love.. However, it is super duple hard to find someone who is selfless and will just give and hope for nothing.. I know love is give and and take,no matter family love, friend love or couple love..Therefore, i will just hope for the best..
P/S: just want to share...

No comments: