Thursday, October 8, 2009

Loussy Day

Wait for my friend to give me a ride to commuter station after the lab test..The time had reached 6pm, i was still waiting.. I send a message to her..I found that she really forget me and gone back herself.. A sad and helpless feeling came to me..I knew she dont have the responsibility to fetch me,and i din blame her. Just i cant hide my sadness..
Reached commuter station and the train reached around 6.30pm. I had to rush back because my sis was waiting to fetch me back and she got work later..When the train stopped by, it just like what i expected- crowd. I cant find a seat and i had to stand with no holder cause all just stand like sardine inside the tin. I had to swing inside the train myself..The feeling was empty and lonely...
One more station i will reach my station and gt a seat.. An announcement was made when i just sit down..This train got some problem.Passenger who go seremban have to go down and wait for another train coming..I just stand up and walked out to continue my way to back..
Finally get back to batang benar station..I felt relief..My bro and sis came fetched me..Then we went to a restaurant, met my dad and mum there. They looked nice, after talked to them, i felt happy again..LOve you all and sorry for my sis for make her late to her place.......

No comments: