Sunday, October 18, 2009

Accident

Sunday night, my sis and dad as usual fetch me back my uni.. I was thinking a lots of things on the journey back home. Suddenly, my sis made an emergency break. Our car almost knocked the car in front of us..We glad that we can stopped at the moment and sin knock the car in front. Unfortunately, things doenst go well as we think. The car behind bang our car. My sis and me totally lost direction and dont know what 2 do..We were pretty nervous. Luckily my dad was there. He went down from the car, and go to talked to the others. I just sat inside the car and even not dare to go down.. Useless right? I felt myself so useless and cant handle situation by myself..
We found that this accident included 3 cars. The car behind us knocked us because those behind it knocked it butt first.. After jot down all the car number plate, we went to police station to report..The police's behaviour just like other government department officer.. You all should know what i mean. We met two guys there. They looked fierce, got tatoo, even got scar that scary in their face. They worked there to help people settle accident case. Therefore,other can send their car to their bangkel to repair. After settle all things, i back to my hostel..
I felt very bad cause i think that all because of me, if i dint back home then everything wont be like this. I am so sorry to my sis. When i reached hostel, my sis asked me m i ok? Cause i sit behind,so maybe the knocking will hurt me..I was so touched with her simple question.
I knew i have nice family members. I found who love me the most..But i still cant stop to blame myself..I found the guy that love me and i love the most is my dad..
Thanks for those who give me a hand when i need..Thanks for those who accompany me to played basketball when i unhappy..
Thanks!!

No comments: