Monday, July 30, 2012

The miss evil

I always blame other for lost of patient. Recently, I found that myself totally lost of patient. This situation happened especially when someone around me panic, anxious, inpatient, and frustrated. I will be more frustrated and totally lost of control by being affected by the person. The worst is I even will feel dislike the panic person very much.

These had really freak me out by my own attitude. What an evil I had became? It is just like a lovely daughter that being pampered too much by her parent. Finally, the daughter is become a miss evil.
I need to reverse this before everything is too late. I need a stable emotion mental. I think I should pray and train myself for this. Always be alert is the key. Be alert of my every action and every word that come out from my mouth. A word can hurt and kill a person more cruel than others weapon.

A mature woman should handle and deal with all sort of condition clearly and emotional stable. I know I am not achieve to be like that yet I will to be someday.


No comments: