Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am really sorry that my emotion is never fail to affect you. I knew you were tired and busy. That is why I want to let you do your work once last night. I understand that you really want me to improve, I really appreciate that. Nevertheless, the way you critic my letter that I am not worth to against the low pay offer is really hurt me. A deep one. It is just like people said you only worth 1.7k. Support is only what you need when you are down and in emotion.
My grammar is undeniable suck. I really want to improve, but sometime the determination is low and I really do not know how and understand the language sometime.
Maybe this is what I meant by our level is totally different. You are in so high level, yet I am so low. You never know the sadness of a person that lack of basic in her background. I know you can never blame your background, but time is needed. I really scare of these different and level will pull us apart. I typed this as an email, but eventually I decided not to send to affect you again. Let it be settle down with the emotion.

No comments: