Monday, July 30, 2012

Another stage of life

I have been finished my study life for more than a month. However, I have no any special feeling towards it.
The feeling comes by now as I will be go into a new world (the real world) as a permanent employee.
This isn't a sad feeling, but it is an uncertainty that come with challenges, fear and excited. What a mixed feeling I cant described well.
Time to grow up for the reality world. work should be taken as serious, unlike last time I can tell myself that I am just an intern or I'm not gonna work as permanent here. You need to become serious when you have commitment. I clearly know that that is many challenges waiting for me out there. I need to be strong and tough to handle yet with the stable emotion.
There will be at least 1.5 year that I need to stay start from tomorrow. You can only ask for better benefit and higher salary when you have experience. The mission starts from tomorrow. I don't know what it will be, I just wish myself luck.
After 1.5 year, I don't know where I will go. Maybe go for a 5 days jobs, or maybe go to a vacation. A long one with  new experience..God leads the way it should be.

No comments: