Thursday, December 24, 2009

teeth

Since i was young, i knew that my teeth are not pretty and tidy as others. Many people did laugh about it. I accepted it with tears in my heart..The causes from my parent is i did like to consume candy and refuse to see dentist. I think most of the children passed through this..
When i grew up,many people turn to comment why i din go for teeth colligation when i was 13 or 14. This time the reason from parent is i scare of painful and refuse to go. Well, i really do not understand why people have to undergo teeth colligation. Even now, the dentist also said it is very hard to take care of teeth like mine.. Now i was growing up,i know the benefit and reason why people do that. But it is too late for me..
My heart keep blaming..But who and what should i blaming? My parent?Myself? Because of my parent not highly educated?or i m too stupid coz dunno the benefit to do it?or blame myself why love candy?I really no idea d..
Maybe i can go fight for myself. Never be too late.. I can dont bother anything and go for private clinic all that.. I knew that.. Chances must find by yourself and you had to chase for it.. I agree, but i cant too selfish. I know if i fight and chase for it, my parent have to pay for it.. I just cant stand this..
I dont know this main cause which make me no confident all the time will leave me or not? I just have to try to accept it in a way.. May god help me,i need your strength. I know i m not the worst people in the world,i should be glad.. god,please do let me feel better and settle the most problem of it. I wil already satisfied and be happy..

1 comment:

jasmie said...

i've quite a same feeling with u,
last time i also feel distress why dun have ppl give proper guidance and no one support me in this,
but anyhow, years by years... i could almost forget and juz accept lol...Cheer Friend!