Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rich is not everything, knowlegde does..

Accompanied my grandma and mum went to a wedding dinner. We planned to overnight there as there quite far away from Seremban.
There has an uncle who are very rich but not highly educated. I found he was good and nice as he treat my grandma very nice. He came and talked to me and my mum, he ask am i stil study. My answer is definitely yes. He said that if a child good in study then his/her parent have to work hard to find money. For him just like waste money.. And he added that his son studying in taiwan, and wan grad d but not continue for university. He just ok and said come back do business then ok d, and here got a lots of business to let him choose and do. He lets me end with stupefied. Even u re rich but i think noneed like that and really made me dont like him straight away..
I used a long time for calm down myself. But i stil wish to go home and not overnight. I keep quiet, very quiet at the dinner and think of methods and ways to back seremban. Finally, i success to persuade my mum to go back. My mum told my dad that i m just like a baby who keep noisy for back home earlier. Mummy, i am your baby forever..haha

No comments: